This pandemic Covid-19 has created a huge impact among the international students. Especially to those students who had plans for the Fall 2020 or Spring 2021 were uncertain about taking a decision.
Canada is one of the most student friendly countries. It has welcomed almost 1.4L Indian students which is 34.5 % of the total international students in the year 2019. Here comes another good news for those who had chosen Canada as their study destination. IRCC (Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada) has relaxed the rules of Post Graduate Work Program (PGWP) flexible.
- Now you don’t have to hesitate continuing your program online
- You will still be eligible for the PGWP which is valid for three years from the date of your course completion
- All the Canadian institutes are starting their course Online (Real Online)
- This is applicable for students who opt to continue their studies Canada till December 31st 2020
- 50% of the course can be completed from their home country. For instance, if the course spanning for 12 months, either of the 6 months can be completed from their home country till December 31st 2020
- The span of course which the student has completed from their home country will not be deducted from their work permit
No matter which level of higher education you wish to study, we have a support team and a service to suit you. Shankha Global Consultants will help you find the right university to apply to, along with advice on how best to fill in your application forms. The Premium service will guarantee you an offer from at least one of universities. IELTS and training will ensure you reach your target score.