Now your Xiaomi phone will boot in the fastboot mode and you will see the MI Bunny on the screen of your phone. So every time you want to force update your phone to the latest available software, you can follow the steps in this brief tutorial. There are more than 24K different devices out there, which means the probability of your particular device becoming available is small. A phone is not truly a ‘desktop in your pocket’ but Ubuntu Touch uses the Ubuntu OS as its basis. Our best recommendation is that you get one of the phones highlighted on the list, so you can enjoy a real world Linux Phone experience. Some ‘branches’ are more robust than others and are more prominent and healthier.
In fastboot mode, connect to PC, run the Fastboot command fastboot getvar product. To make your Xiaomi device run with no errors and avoid misbehaving, you need to make sure you have downloaded the correct firmware & ROM that meets exactly your model.
- GsmMafia.Com provide you all mobiles latest flash file to download for free and here you can learn about mobile flashing and unlocking.
- It’s a ROM based on AOSP that offers high stability along with a limited number of features.
- need to be placed in ~/bin.
- Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Fastboot ROM MIUI 9.3.7, Weekly android 9.0 firmware of beryllium.
- Versions from MWP also work and are closer to the original app.
A custom prop can also be set by running the props command with the prop name and value directly in the command prompt (no need for using the ui). Whenever a fingerprint is set by the module, the ro.build.description prop will be set automatically independently from if the general device simulation option is enabled or not. After installing the module and rebooting, run the command props in terminal (you can find a terminal emulator on F-Droid or in the Play Store), and follow the instructions to set your desired options. If you use Termux, you’ll have to call su before running the command. In February this year, Xiaomi’s sub-brand Redmi launched an affordable flagship gaming phone called the Redmi K50G.
- You can flash the firmware (Stock ROM) with these flash tools.
- He specializes in flashing stock ROMs on Android devices, and he shares his experiences here.
- If you use Safe stock ROM (firmware) Mode, boot back into regular Android again and all modules will be disabled.
- The POCO F1 by Xiaomi’s new sub-brand POCO is an amazing phone as it delivers a flagship experience for those on a tight budget.
- As MIUI has its downside as it comes preloaded with ads, bloatware, and the overall experience, is a bit laggy.
On the other hand, choose “clean all and lock” if you want to relock the bootloader, or just “clean flash” if you want to clean flash the MIUI 10 file. The Pocophone F1 USB Driver is 100% safe for the Computer, laptop, and Poco device.
In the box, you’ll find the phone, a USB-A charger (goes up to 12V/1.5A), a USB-A to C cable, and a TPU case. The F1’s plastic build is more prone to scratches than other phones, so I recommend you use the latter. If there’s one area where the Poco F1 “skimps” on, it’s hardware materials. Most flagships nowadays use either glass or metal, but the F1 goes for plastic all around. I don’t mind that; it’s less slippery than glass and warmer to the touch than metal. Plus, the matte finish feels nice, the silver painted rim gives a believable illusion of metal, and the dark blue/indigo color I have is unique without being too flashy.